Understand How your Pensions Works
In a few easy steps, our pension calculator can give you an estimate of your RSA balance when you retire. This will include income from approximate gains/loss within the period and steady retirement savings contribution, which is your basic employer/employee pension.
You’ll also find out if your likely retirement income is less than what you’d need to fund your desired lifestyle in retirement.
What you need:
1. Your current/ intended working age, date of first contribution and basic pension income amount.
2. Choose your retirement age.
3. Calculate the target income you’d like in retirement.
4. Any additional contributions like AVC, Gratuity/Legacy funds.
5. Any other sources of income.
To deliver outstanding investment returns and efficient benefit administration by employing world class management expertise and technology.
To be the most trusted PFA of choice.
Confidence of our clients in all our activities
Wholeness of our purpose and actions.
Wise and far-sighted investment practices.
Firm affiliation to our clients
Board of Directors